As a corporate executive, you are likely highly compensated, and may have access to a different set of company benefit options – a concentrated equity position in your company, periodic bonuses and various forms of deferred compensation. All these variables can complicate your approach to investing, investment risk, and planning for your retirement. Making informed decisions as to when and how you use these benefits can make a sizable difference in your future level of retirement security.
Summary of Services:
- Advice on stock options planning and concentrated equity strategies
- Using tax-efficiency strategies to accumulate more wealth without increasing risk
- Managing restricted stock and 83(b) election
- Completing a full tax review of all aspects of your wealth
- Evaluating your income sources and savings to determine your retirement readiness
- Using insurance strategies to help transition family wealth and support charitable goals
- Personalized strategies for funding your children’s education
- Defining an estate plan to ensure that tax is mitigated while family wealth is transitioned
Contact us now to begin developing a safeguarded tax and wealth strategy.