From portfolio diversification to earning passive income, real estate offers attractive benefits to investors. However, the appeal of adding real estate to investment portfolios is often overshadowed by the three T’s — tenants, toilets, and taxes.
We explore your options to lower taxable income and help incorporate passive income within your real estate investments.
- Rental property analysis
- Commercial property optimization
- Cost segregation analysis
- 1031 exchange advice
- Tax deferral transactions
- Passive activity deductions
- Delaware Statutory Trusts – accredited investors only
For more information regarding our real estate planning services, contact us today.